Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Birthday Outfit & Hair

I am so glad I wore a wool sweater, cotton skirt, sweater tights, and boots for my birthday celebration night downtown. The weather was awful.


The sweater was great because it kept my core warm. The sweater tights, knee high socks, and boots were great to keep my legs warm.


The cotton skirt worked because it wasn't ruined when rained/ hail/ sleeted on, and dried quite quickly.




Vintage sweater (from jake's grandmother). Gap tank tops. H&M skirt. Target tights and socks. Frye boots (love them so much. I can walk in them ALL day). Vintage pearl neackless (from my grandmother).

For my hair, I just did a french braid. Kind of. Instead of three strands, I just worked with two. It came out like this...


I did this on both sides. The molded my pony into a bun.


 Voila and. Easy peasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment