Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving round 2

I have been lazy about posting our second Thanksgiving. Mostly because it was just a really nice lazy time. We went up to Michigan to spend a bit of the Holiday with Jake's parents, sister, and grandfather. 
We started with a trip to the lake and a jog up a dune.



I can't get enough of Lake Michigan. Proximity to water is so relaxing. When walking on the beach nothing matters besides how many skips your rock gets on the water and making sure your hair is out of your face for pictures.




After a quick pant, hair, and make-up change, I was ready for some 'taders and stuffin'. There are no pictures of the food or company because both were too good to be interrupted with things like picture takin'.
   

The rest of the weekend was filled with nice things like studying 


playing games


and intese starring...


at my oddly swollen eye. 


I woke up two days in a row with a swollen eye. This day was better than the first day. Now it's gone as quickly as it came, and I have no idea why.  


Let Christmas begin! Our Christmas cards are all ready for the mail. Next on the list is picking out a Christmas tree!

1 comment: