Monday, November 28, 2011

How to...

...feel like your running errands with a gentlemen when you are actually alone.

Just a  fun little "how to" I Discovered the other day.

Step one: turn off car. get out.

Step two: run into Whole Foods, mill around, buy some stuff

Step three: run back to your car. Discover that the door is open for you! How thoughtful and convenient. (this was actually my first thought)

How did that happen? Some gentleman must have seen me coming with an arm full of groceries, or I left it open. Most likely the latter.

Ideally, try this when it is not raining sideways outside.  Unless you also want the gentleman to detail your door, steering wheel, and half of your cloth seat.

In all seriousness though, it is pretty remarkable that my purse, phone, and camera were all still in my car and on the front seat, waiting for me (dry).

Moral of the story: if you have the cheapest cart in the parking lot, noone will think to steal from it, not even if you invite them to with an open door.

Also, don't tell your spouse. They will think you have lost your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment