Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gift Wrapper

Have I ever mentioned that I love wrapping presents...


I saw this idea, who knows were, and knew I was going to have snowflakes on my presents this year.


A few tips: don't use tissue paper, I won't next time. It can turn translucent, tear, and is very hard to manage.


Use spray adhesive, but not around an open laptop. Jake will notice, "that there is something on the computer. Come here...do you feel that? What is that? Was it here before? Is it that spray adhesive?!"
While my voice said, "No." A giant smile and small fit of laughter totally sold me out! But also disarmed and melted his heart, so he wasn't too mad.

It seems to be gone or have worn off now, so it isn't the end of the world if you choose to ignore this tip.


I may or may not have had to go to several different sites to relearn how to make a snowflake. Is that sad; that I forgot how to make a snowflake? If so, it is not sad anymore because I know how to now, again. 

Pretty wrapped presents are so special, if I do say so myself.

Merry Christmas!

p.s. I learned how to make the pictures bigger on my blog. Now you can actually see them! I am pretty (SUPER) proud of myself

No comments:

Post a Comment