Friday, October 21, 2011

Train Reading

In a bit I will be taking the train into the city to meet Jake for dinner. For some train riding entertainment I am bring along my Chicago and New York magazines. 

Reading the Chicago magazine is going to make me very hungry and fill up my Sundays for the next year and a half with all of its (hopefully) fabulous breakfast place tips.



New York magazine will make me drool for a whole other reason.



I love modern design. It is so interesting to read about all of the innovative and environmental solutions these designers work into their beautiful creations, from houses to playgrounds to high rises to furniture. 

I mean check out this chair...or is it chairs?



I want that chair(s). These people are geniuses. 
I can't wait to read more. Oh, and I am excited about my city date with Jake.




Source:



No comments:

Post a Comment