Thursday, January 5, 2012

Technical Difficulties

I wanted to do a post today about all the birthday fun we had for Jake yesterday, but I am having a problem with the photos. A post is just no good if it is just words and no photos. Hopefully when Jake gets home he can help me figure out the problem.

Enough about that. Yesterday was Jake's birthday. He is now 29! When I met him, he was nineteen! Where does the time go?

(I love these two months every year when he is two years older than me. It always makes me feel so young.)

To celebrate we had a fun gathering in the evening with Danielle and the Murrills, at Danielle's place. There was party hats, some games, pizza, cheese-less pizza, salad, and cake. Two cakes to be exact. It was lots of fun and really made me appreciate our friends.

Hopefully, I will be back soon with some photos. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment