Friday, January 6, 2012

Costume Change

I'm not going to lie. I have have changed three times today. First, I got dressed for the day. Then, Lauren called to go on a walk, so I changed into walk appropriate clothing. While on our walk I found and bought a pair of pants I have had my eye on for a while. They were $17.95, with an additional 30% off and they still had my size! It was fate. At least that is what I am going to tell Jake.

When I got home from the walk, I started playing with my new pants and put this together.

With the weather being to warm these wedges are not too out of place, even though it is January.


I threw on some mascara and lipstick just for these photos. I was naked faced all day. 


Here is an detail shot of the pants. Pretty awesome. Am I right?




Vintage Pendelton sweater via Jake's Grandmother. Gap tank. Gap pants. Target shoes. Messy hair, courtesy of ten, or so, hours of glorious sleep. I think I am finally back to normal after my Beijing trip. Those trips really do a number on my sleep habits!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, lots to love here. Love the vintage sweater, love the new pants, and love anything from gap and target. But, especially love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey, I just love, love your blog. Your personal style, amazing personality and jet-setting lifestyle make for a great read. I just wanted to let you know that I nominated your blog for the Liebster award. You can go to my blog to learn more. Thanks!

    http://murrillspearlsofwisdom.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-award_10.html

    ReplyDelete