Friday, October 14, 2011

Bonus!

I got 6am airport standby. That may sound awful but it beats the hell out of working to Shanghai, which is where I thought I would be going based on "the list" of open trips last night. 

"They" didn't send be anywhere, so I was released at 10 and home and out of my uniform before 11...well almost out of my uniform.


Chambray shirts are super in right now. I can't bring myself to buy one though because they look so much like my work shirts and those are free (kind of).


I wanted to do my first outfit post fast, before Jake comes home and is all, "You're wearing that blazer again? Is that your uniform shirt? Why are you wearing my scarf/ don't you have your own scarves? Do you think those shoes are a little fancy for that outfit?" He might even add a, "Is that in right now?"
Whenever he thinks I'm dressed weird he asks me that. It's cute, but I do usually end up changing. $10 dollars says he will ask at least 3 of the 5 questions listed. and another $10 I end up changing my shoes.


Scarf: Jake's, Blazer: H&M, Shirt: united issued, Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: bought to match the bridesmaid dress of an eventually cancelled wedding...T.J. Maxx?
(Look at me, like a real fashion blogger ((hilarious)) )

Happy Bonus day off to me. Happy TGIF to everybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment