Friday, January 13, 2012

How Much is that Kiddo in the Window?


Hmmm, he's pretty cute.


But, so is he...
Maybe I'll take the pair.
Or maybe I should help Max find his way back to his Mom. 
All those corners and glass panels got a little confusing for the littlest guy. 


I will never tire of making other people's kids do embarrassing things.
Like making them sit in display windows, or the time I taught Jake's little sister show her "sea food"
I am nothing if not a lady and a good influence on children.


Don't feel too badly for them though.
Look at these guys devouring my raspberries!



The first time he did a double raspberry finger trick; One for each hand, perfectly synchronized into his mouth. It was camera magic, except I didn't have the camera out. It all just happened so fast. So, we went for round two. It took a few tries, it wasn't quite as epic, but here it is; Max eating raspberries like olives. Such a clever boy.


Yep, raspberries can be a little sour sometimes. That is what happens when up try to abscond with a ladies raspberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment